March 24, 2008

Guide to Exercising During Pregnancy

by Katie Monroe

Exercising during pregnancy to avoid excess weight...discover the secrets that most pregnant women will never know about looking good & feeling great during pregnancy!

Pregnancy does not need to be an endless struggle. You don't need to feel fat, unattractive and uncomfortable. With pregnancy without pounds™, you'll discover:

- How to avoid unwanted excess pounds.
- Exactly which pregnancy exercises get you fit and toned
- How to have an easy labor and quick recovery
- Exactly what you need to do now to lose weight fast after delivery
- Secrets to minimize stretch marks and cellulite
- How to crackdown on food cravings (and why you're having them)
- Secrets to looking and feeling like a sexy mama
Wait, read what others have to say about pregnancy without pounds™, with guide to exercising during pregnancy...

"I loved the book. Read it all last night! It's tough to teach me anything about fitness that I don't already know. I have been in fitness for 22 years, have taught choreography and strength training at group fitness conventions in over 25 countries and have an MA in Health Ed. I usually have to go to the World conference to get updated. Books rarely give me new info, but Michelle did a great job and I learned some things from you. Well worth the money!! Thanks." Pam Cosmi, Masters in Exercise Science & Health Education Michigan, USA

I just want to say thank you...THANK YOU!! I'm a physically fit person to begin with, but was nervous for my health and the health of my child. During the first 7 weeks of my pregnancy I felt tired and fat. I was depressed about the way I looked and the way I felt about myself. Just BLAH all the time. As soon as I began your exercises and stretches, I began to feel better about myself. It's not even about feeling fat and unattractive anymore. I have more energy, I feel healthy and overall feel better about myself. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! :) Nikki Charriere Virginia, USA

If you have been searching for information related to health beauty fitness online, you will realise that you have many choices...At HEALTHBEAUTYFITNESS site, we singled out the most popular and best selling information resource for you. Get access to the information related to health beauty and fitness in just a matter of minutes! Find only the best information by many experts on health beauty fitness. http://www.healthbeautyfitnessonline.com/
- The Health Beauty Fitness Resource For Everyone!

Katie is the author of many comprehensive articles on health beauty fitness. Be sure to check out her health beauty fitness website http://www.healthbeautyfitnessonline.com/ for more information on health, beauty and fitness related information and freebies.